Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Happy Birthday To me....

well...a week has passed. I'm 41 years and 1 week old. Or should i take it as 1 year and 1 week old. Some people say, 'life starts at forty'.True, i guess. It depends on how you look at things. Furthermore, what i experienced on my birthday this year was beyond my normal expectation..I received more 'Birthday Wishes' on my 41st birthday than the past 10 birthdays combined together...from FB friends, Schoolmates, Batchmates, Collegemates, Relatives, Staff & the last but not least my beloved friends..

i felt like celebrating my first birthday, like a 1 year old baby showered with all the wishes and presents..the feeling was good..

Happy Birthday To Me....

2 comments:

Ibunim said...

Ja..been a while since I drop by...I guess it is not too late to wish you "Happy Belated Bithday" Welcome to the team 40ish..

Abang Sejuk said...

Kak Hanim, thank you..life begins at forty..hahaha